Quartz designs and provides solutions for many Government department, including the MOD.
- Centre for Defence & National Rehabilitation Centre, Loughborough
- BAE Systems
What we deliver:
- Cost efficient solutions to meet budget restraints
- Flexible solutions to meet the demands of different needs across multiple buildings
- Solutions that work efficiently across historical and new buildings
- Solutions that won’t breakdown and lead to closures of buildings
Security for the general public is a main priority for the Government. MOD rely on technology to support the work they do. The specification of buildings used by the MOD department have to meet high expectations, this includes air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions e.g for server rooms, office space and preserving historical information. All areas must be protected to stop damaging highly confidential items.
As for all Government departments, all projects need to be completed to budget and be built to last to minimise future disruption. We work with consultants and contractors to win Government tenders and support them with installing a bespoke design to deliver to the specification.
Units Suitable & Specific Features for this market:
- All Ducted Products (Sapphire, Amber & Amethyst)
– Painted units ideal for exposed services
- Topaz Cased Wall Mounted Unit
- CWM – Suitable for Comms rooms.
- CD3 – Suitable for Comms rooms.
- Factory fitted PICVs
- Stand-alone local control