Our team designs bespoke solutions for health and residential care home providers across the NHS and private sectors, including hospitals, laboratories, dentists and GP practices. We work in partnership with the local authority appointed consultants and contractors to deliver long lasting cost-effective solutions.
Working within budgets constraints, the key priorities are to find efficient, reliable solutions that meet the needs of service users and achieve optimum comfort levels in both historical and new buildings. User friendly controls are important so that staff can easily adjust local comfort levels.
What we deliver:
We have extensive experience in the health sector with its challenging and complex requirements. Our extensive project portfolio includes a variety of hospitals in new and refurbishment of historical buildings.
Ducted Fan Coils (Sapphire, Amber & Amethyst)
- Inlet/Discharge Plenums – offer excellent airflow control and siting flexibility
Wall Mounted fan coils : Topaz Cased High Wall Mounted
- Hygienic casing prevents bacteria growth
- Easy to clean – can be mounted tight to the ceiling tile to reduce dust accumulations
- Easy to maintain – front access panel
Cassettes CWC – Ideal for clinical areas as maintenance access is all from the room below.
High wall mount unit CWM – Suitable for IT communication, transformer or UPS rooms
Close Control System CD3 – Suitable for IT communication, Transformer or UPS, where a high cooling/heating demand is required
- Remote box application – allowing commissioning of controls to be all from floor/room level
- Coated Coils – Hydrophobic/hydrophilic coated coils prevent bacteria from collecting on the coil
- Condensate Pumps with high level alarms – ensure condensate does not collect in the drain tray, reducing the risk of disease
RETIREMENT AND CAREHOMES
High wall mount unit CWM – low draughts for clinical and comms rooms.
Cassettes CWC – even air distribution for lounge and dining areas.
Ducted Fan Coils (Sapphire, Amber & Amethyst) – for open plan or reception areas
Wall mounted fan coils (Topaz)
- Cased Units (floor standing plinth or high wall) – excellent visual aesthetics with user friendly infra-red handset or unit mounted thermostat.
- Chassis Unit – can be concealed behind a wardrobe
- Simple user friendly RDG160T wall controller gives fan speed, temperature and time clock control providing local control to occupants.
- Infra-red ergonomically friendly handset