Our team designs bespoke solutions for education providers, including state schools, private schools, and universities. We work in partnership with local authority appointed consultants and contractors to deliver long lasting, cost-effective solutions.
Working within budgets constraints, the key priorities are to find efficient and flexible solutions suitable for sites with multiple historical and new buildings, that are reliable to avoid disruption. Intermittent usage patterns must be carefully balanced with achieving optimum comfort levels, and user-friendly controls are important so that staff can easily adjust local classroom temperatures.
What we deliver:
Our extensive project portfolio includes primary and secondary schools, as well as universities, in a mix of new and refurbishment buildings.
Ducted Fan Coils (Sapphire, Amber & Amethyst)
- Quiet operation with low noise ratings
- Energy efficient EC/DC motors for low running costs
Wall mounted fan coils (Topaz range)
- Cased Floor mounted units – ideal for 2-pipe heating applications
- Fixed discharge and intake grilles ensure safety for pupils
- Unit mounted Thermostat (Topaz Cased only) – for tamperproof control
Wall Mounted Hard Wired controller – gives occupants excellent local temperature control